About Floor Joint StabilisingTo prevent load transfer problems at concrete joints the CoGri Joint Stabiliser is the fast, efficient and permanent solution.
The CoGri Joint Stabiliser eliminates concrete joint load transfer problems with its patented spring-like mechanism which allows it to expand and contract with the slab. When the Joint Stabiliser is inserted between the two concrete floor slabs, the pressure locks the slabs together and restores positive load transfer.
Overall the floor joint stabiliser is less disruptive and requires less operational downtime than any other concrete joint load transfer repair solution available. After installation of the Joint Stabilisers by approved installers the floor can be returned to service immediately. This gives users year after year of superior performance.
- Restores positive load transfer at concrete joints
- Quick and clean installation
- Floor is immediately usable after installation
- Lowers floor maintenance costs
- Improves operational efficiency
- Reduces MHE maintenance and downtime
- Increases operational productivity
- Provides proven results (Joint deflection is measured before and after installation)
- Allows slab movement due to temperature changes
- Cost effectively lowers the risk of accidents, injuries and damage to stock
- Permanent Solution
Problems with Concrete Joint Load Transfer?
Concrete joints can become a problem, particularly within industrial and warehouse operational environments, when they start to become loose and lose load transfer at the floor joint, it can cause problems for forklift truck traffic.
Load transfer problems are when a loose concrete slab begins to rock when the slab on one side of the joint is loaded, with one side sliding up or down relative to the other. Concrete joints become loose mainly because they lack an effective load transfer device such as dowels, tie bars, or reinforcing steel. Other factors include excessive curling or warping, high drying shrinkage, and wide temperature swings.
If the load transfer problem is not treated it can have a major effect upon the concrete joint arris, structural failure of the floor and increase maintenance of your forklift truck traffic.
After the Joint Stabiliser has been locked into place the floor can return to service immediately!