CoGri High Build (HB Coating) is a high quality solvent free epoxy high build coating system, which provides protective and decorative properties to concrete industrial floors. As a waterproof, tough and chemical resistant floor coating, it is suitable for use in warehouses, distribution centres, food preparation areas and other industrial environments.
This two pack system consists of pre-weighted amounts of base and curing agent. After mixing both components together, an easily applied chemical and abrasion resistant finish is produced. A slip resistant finish can be achieved by broadcasting an appropriate aggregate into the coating system.
CoGri HB Coating provides excellent resistance to dilute acids, dilute alkalis, oil, petrol, vegetable oils, etc. Further information can be obtained from our Technical Department.
- 100% Solids Epoxy Formula
- Solvent Free, non toxic or taint
- Suitable for forklift traffic
- 10kg unit yields 16 – 20m² for a 2 coat application
- Dry Film Thickness (dft) of 400-450 microns with recommended 2 coat treatment
- Hard dry time in 12hrs at 20°C
- Standard Mid-Grey (BS4800 or RAL colours available on request, please see colour charts on the right)