COGRI RAPID MENDER is a specially formulated polymer rapid repair mortar of the highest quality. With a record of delivering high quality concrete floor repairs with minimal downtime in demanding industrial environments, it is the choice for professionals. The three pack product consists of 1 litre bottles of liquid Part A and Part B, plus a bag of specially graded filler
CoGri Rapid Mender Advantages
- Self priming, therefore there is no requirement to apply a primer coat.
- Easy to place using hand tools delivering concrete arris repairs with the highest mechanical properties.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals including petroleum products. The mortar is stable to freezing and thawing and can be applied chilled and freezer stores.
- The advantage of rapid curing rates and can be opened to heavy duty traffic within the hour. It is capable of curing within the temperature range of -25°C to 35°C.
Typical Properties at 20°C
- Pot Life 2 – 3 minutes
- Working Time 5 – 6 minutes
- Tack Free Time 15 minutes
- Open to Traffic 30 minutes
- Bond Strength Concrete Failure