The CoGri Water Based Coating is a high performance, water dispersible Epoxy Coating for the treatment of floors and walls and is designed to be user and environmentally friendly, containing no solvents and being of a very low odour during application.
CoGri Water Based Coating may be easily applied by brush, roller or airless spray, to provide a decorative, abrasion and chemically resistant coating of excellent durability.
As a budget floor covering in food factories, abattoirs, dairies, laboratories etc. It may be used in warehouse and factory environments but should only be considered for light duty areas only.
As a chemically resistant coating for bund areas.
- May be applied to dry or damp surfaces
- Available in a range of colours
- Low odour
- Easily applied
- Excellent resistance to water, oils, skydrol,
petrol, dilute acids, alkalis and many solvents
- Very good adhesion to concrete
- Hygienic and easily cleaned.
- Matt and Gloss options
- Pot life @ 20C: 60 Minutes @ 10C: 120 Minutes
- Goose Grey (BS4800 or RAL on request)
- Application Temperatures Minimum: 3°C Maximum: 30°C
- Coverage: 0.20-0.25kglm²/coat
- Volume Solids: 65%
- Temperature resistance: 75°C (dry), 65°C (wet)
- Chemical resistance: excellent resistance to water, dilute acids, dilute alkalis, glycol ethers, dibasic ester solvent, skydrol etc. Please consult our Technical
Department for specific advice